The 2023/24 NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits – effective 1 July 2023, has been added to SupportAbility and is now in use in Activities & External Invoices for services delivered on or after July 1st, 2023.
The only exception to this is where a Client’s Price Guide Transition
settings are configured not
to utilise the latest Price Guide in Activities.
Summary of changes
- 1 Support Item has been added
- 01_663_0118_1_3 – Assessment Recommendation Therapy or Training – EC – Podiatrist
- 167 Support Items have been removed
- These Support Items were all Legacy Items in the last Price Guide, and their usage is minimal, with the main Support Items currently Allocated in Activities after July 1st, 2023, as follows:
04_500_0104_1_1 If your organisation uses either of these Supports, we recommend using the Allocations Report
to locate Activities they are used in that fall after the 1st of July, 2023 and replace these with the relevant equivalent.
- 394 Support Items have changed prices (including the TTP equivalent Support Items)
- 386 Support Items have had a price increase (including the TTP equivalent Support Items)
- 4 Support Items have had the NT/SA/TAS/WA price decreased to align with the ACT/NSW/QLD/VIC price of $193.99
- 1 Notional Unit Price Support Item has had a price decrease to $1 to align with the Notional Unit Price
- 02_051_0108_1_1 – Transport
- 4 Support Items now have a Price Limit of $0, but are not Quotable – we have made these Quotable in SupportAbility so a custom price can be added so they can be utilised
- 65 Support Items have changed names
- 1 Support Item is now Legacy