Powerful reporting and real time analytics at your fingertips
SupportAbility offers a host of comprehensive reporting tools that allows you to turn data into decisions.
We ensure that all your data is accessible, transparent and available, no matter where you are.
We understand that NDIS businesses generate a wealth of data. That is why we have made it simple to track and leverage your data to inform critical business decisions. Ensure relevant data is accessible and transparent, helping to support business operations on demand.
SupportAbility’s comprehensive tagging system can be used to intuitively categorise records based on specific attributes. Use these tags to generate reports, filter searches, segment mailing lists and more.
Generate NDIS funding statements with ease. Provide details of services delivered, expenditure, budget summaries and remaining balances in a clear and easy to read format. Statements can be exported or printed to easily communicate budget status to participants.
NDIS Funding & Budgets
Track and manage incidents with confidence using SupportAbility. Our incident register provides comprehensive incident management tools such as ISO31000 risk assessments. Manage incidents by conducting investigations, identifying opportunities for improvement and more.
We make managing your invoicing simple. Enter invoices received from external service providers and convert them into Bulk Payment Requests. Then it’s as simple as exporting invoices to your finance system for payment processing.
We also provide the ability to enforce privacy barriers between direct and Plan Management services to reduce conflict of interest. Make Plan Management simple with SupportAbility.
Keep your staff safe with prominent warnings to alert them of potential risks. Alerts and warnings can be displayed for everything from low funding balances to expired NDIS Plan alerts to help you identify any issues before they become problems.
Client Goals Report, Client Goals Statistics Report
Achieving goals and outcomes is the foundation and focus of every NDIS Plan. SupportAbility supports you in defining strategies, assigning responsibilities and planning communication to help each participant reach their goals. Quickly generate reports and statistics to measure goal progress for individual participants and your service as a whole.
Case Note Reporting
Take the stress out of case note reporting. SupportAbility provides progress reports that showcase each client’s progress towards their goals to manage traction and ensure NDIS compliance. Review and assess the quality of the evidence submitted by each staff member using our complete management system.
Can I attach a Business Intelligence tool such as Power BI or Tableau to my SupportAbility SQL data?
Does SupportAbility provide graphical reporting?
Yes. SupportAbility provides a range of interactive graphical reports covering elements such as:
- NDIS funding and budget utilisation
- Client Assessment progress and trending over time analysis
- Client primary disability type (organisation wide or by site)
- % of new clients (organisation wide or by site)
- Client gender distribution (organisation wide or by site)
- Client ATSI distribution (organisation wide or by site)
- Client age group distribution (organisation wide or by site)
- Client country of birth distribution (organisation wide or by site)
- Client areas of reside distribution (organisation wide or by site)
How can SupportAbility be used to assist with Audits?
Can I pay to have SupportAbility develop custom reports for me?
What reports are provided with SupportAbility?
- NDIS funding and budget utilisation
- Analysis of NDIS Supports used for various services
- Client service participation
- Client warning reports for managing risk
- Client behavioural incidents
- Client goals progress reports
- Document searches are designed to proactively manage document expiry as well as missing mandatory documentation for both Staff and Clients
- Staff training
- Staff availability
- Staff contracted hours vs rostered hours
- Staff privileges auditing
- Activity & service delivery
- Accident, incident and opportunity for improvements reporting
- Client service delivery statements with budget information including remaining balance details