The following changes have been made in response to the October 2019 NDIS Price Guide updates.
Information messages have been included for any updated Support Items (listed below) and will display in the following locations:
-NDIS Direct Client Funding records
-NDIS Plan Managed Client Funding records
-NDIS Support Allocations for Clients within Activities
-NDIS Support Allocations within External Invoices Items (for providers of Plan Management)
2 Support Categories with updated names:
– Category 0001 has been renamed to ‘Assistance with daily life’
– Category 0007 has been renamed to ‘Support Coordination’
92 new Support Items:
– ‘Valid from October 2019’ information message will be displayed for these Supports
1 Support Item has been removed:
– ‘Removed from October 2019’ information message will be displayed for this Support
9 Supports (from Category 0005) have a new reference number:
– Both the original reference number (e.g. 05_220300011_0113_1_2 Assistive Products Relating To Vision) and new reference number (e.g. 05_220300111_0113_1_2 Assistive Products Relating To Vision) for these Supports will be available.
– An information message will be displayed on both versions, to inform Staff that the reference number was changed in October 2019.
63 Support Items have an updated name:
– For example, Supports with the word ‘evening’ included have been updated to ‘weekday afternoon’
4 Support Items have a revised Price Limit:
– 01_049_0107_1_1 Establishment Fee For Personal Care/Community Access no longer has a Price Limit and will now be available to customise the price to the appropriate level.
– The Price Limit for the remaining 3 Supports will not be updated to reflect the new October 2019 Price Limit. However, an information message will include the new October 2019 Price Limit information. – In order to charge at the updated Price Limit, these Supports will need to have a Custom Price configured in the Client’s Funding record.